Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday, January 15th

Quick update:

Baby is due the 30th of June.  Did I already say that?  5 months left.

I have an ultra sound for the 29th at 11.  Two weeks!  Eeek!  And it's on a Wednesday, so I can tell the girls almost as soon as I find out whether it's a boy or a girl.  They are going to be so excited!  I haven't even told them yet that I am pregnant.  I just wanted to wait.  Hold of the, "How are you feeling" questions for a little bit longer.

John was amaze-balls in his game last night.  It was awesome to watch him play and get in there and toss the ball up at the hoop and all that.  They got pummeled but it was a good game 'cause he got to play so much of it.  Dominique only played one quarter since she had skipped school the day before for a mental health day.  They won by 2 points and it was close the whole game.  For how many points I felt like the other team was making, our team kept up.  The climax was at the end of the game.  Three minutes left and one of our girls ran into another girls mouth.  She was bleeding all over the place and one girl was holding her nose, screaming in pain.  Jenny didn't even know she was bleeding, and no one really looked over at her because the other girl was making so much noise.  It wasn't until she had wiped something from her forhead that she had the realization and you could just hear the surprise/fear in her voice when she said, "It's me.  I'm bleeding."

No comments:

Post a Comment