Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14th (one month until valentine's~!)

Is it weird.  Probably.  But I just LOVE Valentine's Day.  I'll count down the months and the weeks and the days until pink and red and white and glitter take over the world just for one day.  But it's more than the colors.

It's the "I love yous" that are sometimes not always said.  Or the "I love yous" that are said but are said even louder on that special day.  It's the reaching out to people and telling them how much they mean to you.  And it means something.  'Cause everyone kind of expects something for Christmas.  And birthdays.  But Valentine's is MY day to celebrate with surprises and sweets.

I am finally coming around.  I have cleaned the house three days in a row and kept it clean and organize a dresser here and there.  I am crossing my fingers that I'll be making Valentine's cookies.

My sickies aren't all the time and I don't have to eat every two hours anymore.  It can be stretched to every 4, but not much longer than that.  I haven't puked for a week and a half!  Who has to count stuff like that?  Last week I was 16 weeks along at my doctor appointment.  This week will be 17 weeks.  And then three weeks until we can get our long awaited ultra sound to discover that all my jives have been correct and we're having a boy.

Oh, and I am totally getting a camera, in other news.  A canon rebel ti4.  Used, so it will cost the same amount as a ti3 would new, but will have the added feature of 9 point focus and a video camera.  Maybe I could be content with a ti3 if I had a smart phone, but I don't, so I get to go all out on a camera.  Which will taker better product anyway.  I am really excited.  I haven't taken many pictures of Alaska because I feel like it's more aggrivating to have crappy pictures than no pictures, and believe me, we have nothing that takes good pictures.  There's not enough light or the shutter is too slow.  Pains.  But it will all be remedied soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment