Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 20th and 21st

Monday, January 20th.  Total waste of a day.  The sun was super nice and bright but I couldn't make myself get out there in the cold.  So I sat inside all day, feeling sightly guilty that I wasn't outside and didn't take Alaska outside to play even though it was dry.  But I am making a baby, here people!  And if the cold feels extra cold to me and I don't want to go outside then I don't want to go outside and I don't want to feel guilty about it.

I did nothing, the whole day.  Nothing.  Biggest waste of a day ever.  I keep having stomach aches.  Not the nausea kind but more like crampy, I need something to eat kind.  Even if I have just eaten.  I am keeping track of it so that I can report it to the doctor and maybe get some help for it.  It seriously keeps me from doing stuff, it's so uncomfortable.  I am also currently keeping track of headaches.  I've had two in the past three days and I am not much a person for headaches.  I know it's not because of food or water because I am caught up to an extreme on both of those.  Mysteries.

Tuesday, January 21st  Not a complete waste of day.  But almost close.  I had my last counseling appointment.  Tamera watched Alaska for me and I hustled down there and back up.  Picked up the house a little and didn't bother to vacuum.  Alaska took a nap and Steven got off early so we went to FredMeyer to pick up a babyshower gift and 'look at guns' - Steven's newest hobby.  We hurried home so that I could make it to BUNCO.  I wasn't super excited to go, but it ended up being fun anyways.  I carpooled with a couple of people and it was nice to not have to worry about finding the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment