Friday, January 3, 2014

Jan 3rd

Ugh.  Yuck.  I absolutely HATE being pregnant.  It's the worst of the worst.  And I will definitely not be doing it this way again.  This way being 'newly pregnant' in the winter.  It's already hard enough being normal when the sun goes down at 5, add in some pregnancy exhaustion and I am constantly counting the hours after naptime to when Handsome Husband will be home.  I thought I looked at the clock a lot in high school.  It doesn't even compare to what it is now.

Found something else that I NEED for Alaska's birthday bash.  Check this out - http://caravanshoppe.com/product/birthday-trimmings-poster-pack/


SO CUTE!  Right?!  I am doing it.  It's a steal of a deal considering I can use the same files for 4 kids.  Yeah, I know, what am I saying.  We still have two more pregnancies to go before I can call this era of life done and over.  Let's all pray I am blessed with a pregnancy of twins, only because I think triplets would be praying for a little much.

I've been doing a lot of thinking and I do believe it is to be just as painful to pop them out one after another as it would be to wait a couple of years between.  So... why not make it hurt bad and get it over with if it's gotta hurt, right?  The only con I am coming up with right now is what happens when they all four get married the same year?  Who's paying for those weddings?

Ok, and I am also on a pregnancy rant because I was looking around in pinterest and ran across this bane of a blog - http://www.annasaccone.com/search?updated-max=2013-12-19T01:20:00Z&max-results=2&start=4&by-date=false

Who can't take a freaking break with all the !!!!! at how awesome it is to be pregnant.  Makes me want to barf, which I already felt like before even sitting down at the computer, which is why I am at the computer and not mopping the floor.  Which is why the floors haven't been mopped in two months and just today I stepped down on something sticky and the day has come when someone is going to have to man-up.  And it isn't going to be me.

And also, I decided, I am the worst ever, most miserable person to be around when I am pregnant.  I just don't give a cheeze-nip about anything.  Things that used to make me mad now leave me feeling like, "Oh well, get comfy." and things that used to make me happy are now like, "Crikies.  I don't have enough energy for that!"  And things that used to make me laugh and smile or all like, "Get that look off your face before I slap it off"  And being nice to people??  Don't even make me come out of the house, because that aint happenin'.

I am remembering it all now.  The 9 months we lost in Farmington from making friends and hanging out with people because I very honestly could not stand it.  And now the same thing is happening here.  Another reason I should have all 3 more babies asclosetogetheraspossible is because then we can maybe just make one last move where I am the anti-social snob and leave everyone there looking after us in a "I can't believe that woman calls herself a mother" kind of way instead of spattering 9 months here and 9 months there, ultimately ruining this move and two more before I can get my party on.  9 months of people wondering, "Where in the world did that wonderful family go that just moved here a few months ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment