Sunday, March 2, 2014

February 20th and 21st

February 20th -

Yoga again this morning but it was much easier than the day before.  There was a boy teacher and while he was rather intense in his pieces that we did, as in holding them longer, they were simpler because he was about as flexible as I was and I didn't feel like I needed to do anything extravagent to get the stretch done like I did the other day.

Rainier didn't have school because of a water leak so I made a date in Longview to paint my hideous mirror and dropped Alaska off at my mom's house.  We ate dinner there and didn't get home until late, again.

February 21st -

Yoga this morning was taught by yet another lady.  She was older and much more relaxed.  It was a nice way to end the week.  I dropped Alaska off at Tamera's house afterwards and went to Longview again to finish up the mirror.  It didn't take too long and I stopped by a specialty donut store and bought a few donuts.  They were soooo good!  With Alaska I craved lots of chocolate milk and this pregnancy I've needed lots of donuts.  At least it's not the two of them together.

The bridge was backed up about 30 minute wait time on the Longview side due to a logtruck.  They were working under the hood of it when I finally got to drive by but because of its stalling in the middle of the bridge they only had one lane at a time going through.

I got through and called to check in on Alaska and was told plans had changed and I could come up and get her, really whenever.  I took the time to go thrift shopping and found three shirts to work out in.  They're larges and will fit better than the smalls that I have been working in that always seem a little short, especially being stretched around my belly.

After three more stops I was so worn out I wasn't even paying attention to what I was looking at anymore and decided to just go get Alaska, even though it was a half hour earlier than I had predicted.  We stayed until Steven was ready to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment