Wednesday, December 27, 2017

5 Months with Axton

Favorite Things: A little attention for you goes a long way. I would definitely say you're favorite thing is smiling. You are always smiling. Even sometimes at nothing or sometimes if someone's face is turned toward you but they're not really looking at you.

Special Talent: A predictable roll. Rolls are a thing that you can do now, predictably. Still no direction, but I can count on you twisting and turning within a 3 foot radius.

Favorite Pastime: Watching everything that is going on. You are so pleasant to be around that it's not uncommon to find a sibling handing you a toy or I will get on the floor with you, just to be with you.

Sleep: Naps are still all over the place. I need to put in the time to read my nap bible - healthy sleep habits, happy kids. It's what I use to get us all on a schedule of rest. It works brilliantly and Talmage is still taking naps, and can take naps at other people's houses, because of it.

Crying: Not a whole lot. We've cut down on the crying when you are tired by feeding you to sleep.

Dislikes: Being put-off. You go into hysterics. Especially at night because I am trying to get the other two bed and you are hungry at the same time and if I am not fulfilling your needs than you can throw yourself into a fit that takes you a good, long while to come down from.

Likes: Nana was making capes for Christmas and you got ahold of some of the extra, silky fabric. You love feeling that in your mouth.

My Favorite Part: Your happy personality. I will not take this for granted. It is our saving grace right now. And your eyes, still. They have changed from their gray to making me think maybe you will be our hazel-eyed babe. They are definitely taking their time turning brown if that is what they are getting at.

No comments:

Post a Comment