Friday, December 15, 2017

4 months with Axton

Favorite Things: You love yourself some lotion. It gives you the giggles when I rub it on your face, those round little cheeks, and down into your neck.

Special Talent: Laughter. You are laughing and it is just the most adorable.

Favorite Pastime:  Being on your tummy. You are the first baby I have ever had that prefers your front to your back when on the floor.

Sleep: Golden. We are so golden. You go to bed around 7:30, right after the 'big kids'. And wake up again 12 hours later. Your naps are still very sparatic but I have nailed you down for a 9:30 am fussy time that means you are tired. And then again around 1 pm.

Crying: You have to cry to get to sleep. Even if I am holding you with binkie ready, you have to fuss about it. But you are pretty chipper for the most part.

Dislikes: Loud noises.

Likes: People paying attention to you. You always reward them with a big, gummy smile that reaches all the way into your eyes.

My Favorite Part: We bought a house. Yup. It's a big deal around here. And you have been a champ about hanging around while I work on fixing it up for us. You hang out on the floor, which I layer with towels and then a blanket for you. You practice rolling over and just watching what is going on around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment