Friday, April 4, 2014

March 21 - April 4th

March 21  - Friday
Chilled at home

March 22  - Saturday
Shopping in the morning for stuff to make our Sunday picnic a hit
Adult session of stake conference.  12 years-old and up invited for the first time that I can remember.

March 23  - Sunday
Stake Conference.
There's a grandma in our ward that sometimes has her granddaughter with her that is the same age.  They love playing together so we to help her out with Mihayla sitting quiet and still for two hours we sat together.  Stacked in the side pews.  It was awesome and I can totally rock having two kids, but you do listen a considerable amount less to the speakers.
Family dinner at the river/park.
Pulled pork sandwiches, a new green bean and potato salad with chips and soda.

March 24  - Monday
First day of spring break and the only day that it was sunny and warm.
Skipped music class and went on a hike with my family instead.
Went to Portland with John and Mommy to get him some new running shoes

March 25 - Tuesday
Music class and found the nearest Winco to music class.
Got lost on the way back home and ended up over by the airport.

March 26  - Wednesday
Glucose test.  Had to stay at the doctors for two hours while they did all the tests.  Was definitely kind of sick for the rest of the day.

March 27th - Thursday
Thrift shopping for frames to craft with

March 28th - Friday
Brittany came over and we made a few pinterest treats and watched The Book Thief.
Went to a Mary Kay party and got ordered some coral lip-stick.  Really excited to wear it at women's conference.

March 29th - Saturday
Feeling really worn out.
General Women's meeting and I couldn't get the energy together to get dressed or do makeup or get Alaska done up.  She stayed in jambes the whole day.  My mom came over and we watched it online.

March 30th -
Fifth Sunday
The yw went in with the primary and helped teach the song that they are all going to sing for Easter while the teachers went to Relief Society.
Stayed home.  Steve had a lot of scout stuff to talk to people about so he wasn't home until 5.  I put Alaska down for a nap and ate dinner by myself.

March 31st
Music class.
Swim lessons were supposed to start but I couldn't find the energy to shave my legs.  I haven't shaved since December.  We didn't go.  And we didn't go on Tuesday, either.  We'll have to catch the next session.

April 1st
Most boring day ever in a long time.

April 2nd
Spent the morning at the gym
Spent the afternoon talking to Dorian and cleaning.
Combined activity was a total bust.  Was supposed to be about leadership and they had one activity planned.  Boys were in charge and the men didn't step in until one group left the gym because no one knew what was going on.  Ironic that it was about leadership and there was not good leadership that put it together.

April 3rd - Thursday
Morning at the gym, came home and did laundry and ran up to my mom's house to dry it.  Our dryer is busted right now.  Ran back down to spend some time with Michelle.  Her and Dorian went on a few dates and he kind of left her hanging.  She looked like she needed someone to talk to last night but it was so busy that I made a date with her for the next day

April 4th - Today.  And I already said how that was going.  The youth have a temple trip this evening and somehow today I need to get Alaska to my mom for her to watch her.  Steven is going, too.  I absolutely love my dress that I have, but I know I am going to have to rent one this time around because my belly is much too big to fit.




No comments:

Post a Comment