Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Month With Alaska

I know I am a little late getting this first month down, but it's because I didn't even have this idea until I ran across what another blogger had done to document the awesomeness of her little boy.

Favorite Things: You love your pats. Grandma Mary says you are the 'pattiest baby I ever did see'

Fancy Tricks: Everything you do is encouraged by a "oh my goodness, that was SO cute!" You really can do no wrong, even when one of your fancy tricks is pooping before you get another diaper on.

Favorite Past Time: You love to spend time on the floor kicking. There are always so many people who want to hold and cuddle you but you have a mind of your own and we accidently found out your love of personal space when we were all tired of hearing you scream in our arms and set you on the ground to take a break.

Sleep: All the time. You aren't very interested in eating and for being a newborn you are a champ at sleeping. Your typical nap can last as long as 4 hours. Up for a hour at the most and back down you go.

Crying: You're pretty much making noise if you're not asleep. And even then sometimes you will let out a loud wail and I go to check on you and your eyes haven't even fluttered.

Dislikes: Eating. You hate it. Especially when I try to wake you up to do the big job of nursing.

Likes: Listening to me as I read you Nicholas Sparks as you settle back down for another nap. You also like napping on my chest in the big comfy chair.

The best part for me: Watching you sleep. Your little mouth will slip side ways when you're deep in dream land, the top lip under your nose as it ought and your bottom sliding to the side. Or if your balanced just right then your bottom lip will merely cave in all over your gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment