Thursday, October 30, 2014

3 months with Talmage

Favorite Things: You are pretty low-key.  Not sure if you have a favorite anything right now.

Special Talent: Losing your hair.  I am not even joking.  When I get you in the mornings it looks like a cat slept on your head and shed hair all over the place.  You have lost a lot of hair and I first thought it was your head getting bigger and the hair just spreading out all over it, but the hair you leave behind tells the real story.

Favorite Pastime:  Looking around.  You are perfectly content to sit on a lap, looking out at the world from the safety of my arms.

Sleep: Nailed it.  You sleep the whole night through and tend to take cat naps but I have noticed them becoming a little more regular and longer.  You do tend to drive me crazy by taking a late afternoon/early evening nap and then I always think you should stay up later to compensate for it, but lo and behold, you really are ready for bed around 9 pm.  You'll fall asleep on the floor and are easy to move to the bed.

Crying: Hardly ever.  You are the happiest go lucky baby there ever was.  I went back to work this past month and I was so happy to know that you were busy being awesome for someone else besides me.

Dislikes:  Really?  Nothing.  Except that swing, still.  It takes up so much room, I really should just sell it.  But there are occasional times, likes once every three days, where it comes in handy.

Likes: Being on the floor.  You just wave your arms around and kick about a little bit and take a nap if the time is right.

My Favorite Part:  Your magnetic personality.  People are absolutely drawn to you and you reward that attention with lots of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment