Sunday, January 8, 2012

No Room In the Belly

I have reached my optimum baby-building size. There is no more room in this belly of mine and it's not getting any bigger. If she wants to stretch a little she's just going to have to come out. Usually she's comfortable in her little C position, upside down and all and her little foot may flex once in awhile. And then there are the times when her whole little body just needs a little more room and she pushes up against me. There is no wiggle room in there and my belly takes on a mind of its own as it moves side to side. Her bum pushing one way and then her feet the other. She doesn't kick, just pushes. But there is really no room in there and when I put my hand over her I know there is only a thin layer of skin and a little muscle laying between her and me. Just a little. If only my body would decide it's time for her to move on out and start contracting life would be a lot simpler and my intestines wouldn't feel so bruised.

No comments:

Post a Comment