Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pregnancy Brain

That pregnancy brain they talk about? It's no joke. Seriously. I can promise you, sometimes I think that a few minutes here and there of my day are missing because there are some things that I can honestly not remember. For instance, remember in the last post I made where I was freaking out about that framing order? Well, I must have become delusional in the few moments I was putting together her one order that had nothing wrong with it because of the fact of getting the messages that her chosen mat was out of stock and then a few days later that her chosen frame out of stock. Turns out I wasn't missing artwork at all. I had totally forgotten putting together her first frame. Not that I forgot that I did it, But the math didn't add up in my head that she originally had three posters and after I did one she would have two left and bam... I was freaking out because there weren't three posters in the folder. Weird? Yes, definitely.

And that isn't the only thing I totally spaced out on. Sometimes I put my keys or an important paper down and then I can't find them. Which doesn't surprise me until I find them in an unexpected place, because, let's be honest, I didn't even know that I had misplaced them to begin with. Some weird things can happen when you're about to have a baby.

Which is the other reason why I am up so early again. Seems like being woken up by a bladder that needs to be emptied opens up a whole lot of other problems and I am sitting here with the worst stomach ache ever. Contractions you say? No. I say food poisoning. Buffets have never been my favorite and that will stand true until I turn 60 and get senior discounts and don't have to pay so much for bad food. Too bad that by that time I won't want to risk paying discounts for what could make me sick.

I thought I had it all out of my system by 12 yesterday afternoon and gorged on some jo-jos and chicken strips. Apparently I need to drink more sprite to kill the bug that is resting in the bottom of my stomach, waiting to turn anything I put in my mouth into yucky gas and some runny poo. Gross. What a terrible life that would be, to make people so uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment